Wednesday, April 6, 2011

bye bye braces!


Finally, after 2 years + been struggling.. here it is, I am free without my braces! It feels good to see the price to pay once i get rid that braces out of my mouth. Yes. Beauty is pain, and i deserved to get a sweet smile after this and onwards for all the sacrificed and hurt I've been go through all this while. Gonna miss my braces damn much!


this is when my first month i wore braces.

this is during four month i'm with my braces

OMG ! this is picture when i was seven month wearing a braces.


during his birthday - can u see how terrible my teeth during this time.
this is eight month picture when i'm in braces.

one of the effect wearing braces, i looked so skinny.
this is during ten month wearing braces.


this is when almost 1 year I wearing my braces.

when one year and four month.

one and half year with my braces.

i start to like the structure this time.
this is one year and seven month.

this is - one year and eight month.

raya time - one year and nine month.

one year and eleven month.

almost two years wearing braces.

finally, no braces at all. = ) *big smile*

my dearest, he's the one who always support me for all of this while.
"tengs syg. i do appreciated for all that has been sacrificed for me"

No comments:

Post a Comment